Getting Ready For Your 2021 Tax Return
The William Joseph Capital Management, LLC team is excited to have two advisors from our team, Bryan Ricci CPA, CFP, and Dean Anatra CPA give some tax education and tips.
Please join us on:
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
*at 6:00 p.m. EST (US and Canada)
We will focus on these questions for our 30-45 minute discussion:
- Why is it a good idea to set up an online account with the IRS?
- Why is the IRS sending a letter in January for the child tax credit and stimulus money and what should I do with it if I receive it?
- How will the new Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) rule impact retirees?
- How can your business benefit from the employer retention tax credit (ERTC) for years 2020 and/or 2021?
- We will also provide some updates on Medicare and Social Security in 2022
We hope you can join us. Please click the link below to register:
Meeting Registration Link
Date and Time
Wed, Jan 19, 2022
6:00p - 7:00p EST
William Joseph Capital Managment LLC Discussion - Getting Ready For Your 2021 Tax Return